In the name of the Oromo Federalist Congress (OFC), I appeal to all Oromos in the Diaspora and at home to close ranks and face the national challenge as one people by taking the following actions:
1. As some of you have already calling for demonstrations, hold demonstrations wherever possible under the slogan “stop killing” loud and clear. Make sure as many people as possible come out by sacrificing his/her bread for the day;
2. Demand the establishment of a neutral inquiry commission so that the culprit brought to justice;
3. Organize support for the family of the victims and detainees. OFC promises you to channel your support to the concerned;
4. As we mourn for the dead, we should be able to strategize our struggle for freedom and democracy. Therefore, organize public meetings to discuss regarding the next steps of our people’s struggle.
* Contribute to the struggle by supporting the victims:
Oromo Federalst Congress-International Support Group
Acct No. 3024833120
A Luta Continua
You can reach me at 202-910-8692.
Merera Gudina, (PhD)